NMEA Parser is a good start point for your project! With these source codes you can start implementation of your software and save your time and money.
NMEA Parser provides the following functionality:
* Parsing of main NMEA messages: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, ZDA;
* Detection of NMEA version by NMEA sentence;
* CRC validation;
* Different utilities (speed units conversion, coordinates to string conversion etc...);
* C# Test application for quick start;
* Automated tests (NUnit unit tests) for each message type;
* Possibility to easily write parser for your own (proprietary) NMEA sentences;
NMEA Parser C# is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Other, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows CE, Unix, Linux, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005.
NMEA Parser C# (version 2.3) has a file size of 215.30 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 448 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.